Friday, January 15, 2010

New Stuff & Haiti

So I haven't blogged for a while and I don't know why I am doing it now but I have a few ideas that I would like to have out there.
1. Fiesta Bowl- I went and YES it was a blast. 4 nights and 4 days on the road with my hubby doing new adventures, it was like we were young again but missing the kids tons! We reconnected and had a blast. I will do a blog totally on it with pictures soon.
2. Having twins in school. to have them in the same class, different classes, one in the morning and one in the afternoon so many decisions and they tell me that every year 30 kids get bussed to other schools!! Kindergarten what are we going to do.
3. Haiti- so much loss, pain, rescues, I am glued to the TV but am so sad to see what is going on and now that the food and water is getting to them and there is so much miscommunication and this is LIFE AND DEATH we are talking about. It just makes me get on my knees and pray!!
4. What I want to do when the kids go to college. Help out in situations like Haiti. All they need is a person going around and take pictures of the dead to document who died so that the families can know what happened with their loved ones. These mass graves need someone just to be able to do this. With technology today this should not be happening! it shouldn't have to take an organization to do this.

More to come and as you can see Haiti is really on my mind. My friend at Until Paradise said some beautiful words on her blog please read it then please pray.

until next time,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment