Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Confessions

My friend Bethany did a like of "Not Me" post like McMomma does at mycharmingkids.net does on Mondays but her husband said that the "not me" was kids of hard to read (and I kind of agree sometimes) so Bethany did a confession type post and this was much easier for me to read and copy. So I hope it is ok for me to do this but I am "stepping into the confessional"
-i confess that it was easier to talk my best friend into taking my kids overnight last Friday then for me to get up early and get a babysitter so that I can do the registration for a conference (Thank you Jennifer)
-I confess that when I woke up at 6 this morning I was so relieved that I had another hour of sleep and I enjoyed it more then the whole night
-i confess that I get giddy when I see my husband come to Awana to pick up our extremely whiny, hot, tired, hungry crew of children to take them home and leave me there to go home by my self (ahhh the sound of silence)
-i confess that i love that my hair right now can go a couple of days with out being washed, all I have to do is put some water in it and it curls right up
-i confess that I love throwing the covers off of Aubri to wake her up in the morning. I even get a little giggle when i have to threaten her with water on the head...te he te he
-i confess that i am glad that all the conferences, fundraisers, start ups and retreats are over so that now I can finally have a weekend to my family

that is it for this week. I am now stepping out of the confessional. Its your turn...

1 comment:

  1. SO cute ;) Thanks for stepping into the confessional with me :) Maybe we should make this a new thing for Mondays??
    And to be fair to Richard, I had expressed an extreme desire for said work out video (I don't want to buy new clothes!!!) so he was really giving me what I wanted. After he read my post last night he said, "Oh baby! I would have bought you an outfit!!"

    ReplyDelete