Friday, August 7, 2009

Time passes by

So I just have finished a week of a sumer cold!!! Yes a cold. I can't believe that I would get a cold in the middle of the summer but I did. Now I know why and it was God's way of slowing me down but now all I can do is catch up on everything that I needed to do for the past week. Have I mentioned that school starts in 25 days?

I am a stress case. I know that I shouldn't and I try not to but it doesn't work. Now I have Awana, PTO, a third grader and two pre-schoolers starting all with in the month. YUCK!!! Oh an did I forget BSU football? Yes we are avid fans or should I say AVID fans. GO BSU!!! sorry that just came out.

Well I better get going on my 'to do before school starts' list or I will be really behind.

A whiny Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment