Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Smiles

I know why God created children, to make us adults smile. I was having a hard day on Monday and I cried out to the Lord "help me just get thru the rest of the day" and that was around lunch time. A little later after that prayer I got a call from my mom that we were meeting later than first was talked about..."thank you Lord"... I can have some sit down me time, well none of that happened. First the Aubs came in and sat with me hugging me..."thank you Lord for these hugs"... then Benjie cam in with more hugs and loves..."thank you lord for more hugs I can really feel your love commin down on me right now"... then our scoops came in and sat with me. Yes all 3 of my kiddos came in and we watched a movie...ahh just peace...then at the end there was a fun song playing for the credits scoops got up and started playing the air guitar..."thank you Lord for the laughter and fun"... it was so fun to see him strummin and dancing then Benjie started doing a mash pit action, it was just what I needed for a bad start of a day...a smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment